Students in this programme study the following subjects:
- English, Mathematics & Additional Language (Arabic or French). Students have the option to do IB Mathematics in this programme and earn double credits.
- Islamic Studies (If applicable)
- SATs & IELTs/TOEFL – this is a requirement for equalization from the Ministry of Education. (Students need to take these tests independently outside school)
Four Electives: 2 types
- Type 1 – 2 year course (Science & humanities)
- Type 2 – 1 year course (Art & Technology & PE)
In addition to the above subjects, students are expected to do a critical thinking course called Approaches to Knowledge (ATK) and complete an experiential learning called Curriculum Enrichment Programme (CEP). CEP encourages students to engage in activities beyond academics and learn through action and experience. CEP is a completion requirement for the high school diploma.