For successful Arabic language learning, teachers ensure the presence of these elements:
- Awareness of students’ levels of Arabic to ensure they get to the next level. The Ministry of Education has included levels in the Arabic Frameworks for both Arabic for Arabs and Arabic for non-Arabs curriculum.
- Interest and Motivation: Activities in class and outside class should encourage students to learn the Arabic language and understand the Arabic culture.
- Engagement: students are fully engaged in class discussions and activities and produce tasks that display their creativity and understanding.
- Reinforcement through revision, praise, assessment and feedback.
- Support of the students in terms of learning and well-being.