The Victoria International School of Sharjah is now accepting enrollments from Pre-KG ( ELC includes Pre-KG & KG) to Grade 12.
We understand that, you may have a lot of questions about VISS.If you have further questions, please feel free to contact our Enrolment Office on +971-6-599-3231 or e-mail us at email@example.com
The Enrollment Office can assist you with:
- Official letters (To Whom It May Concern)
- Transfer certificates
Assessment and Enrolment process:
1- Pre assessment
As VISS has a rigorous academic education, all students must undertake an assessment prior to entry into the school, to determine whether they can manage the academic program.
The pre-assessment process is as follows:
Obtain a Pre- Assessment form either by collecting one from the Enrollment Office at the school (Enter via Gate 1) or by entering through the Online Application Form under Admissions.
Complete the form with all the necessary details.
VISS Registrar will contact you within a few days to inform you of your child’s assessment date and time or might require you to furnish further information to process your application.
- At the assessment, please pay the assessment fee of AED 500/- per child, and submit your child’s previous school report and a copy of his/her passport. The assessment will not take place until the assessment fee is paid. This fee is non refundable and non deductible.
- Your child will need to be on time for assessment.
- Following the assessment, VISS will contact you to inform you whether your child has been accepted for enrollment.
- SPECIAL NOTE - Having other siblings enrolled at the school does not guarantee entrance at VISS.
Once your child has been accepted in VISS. please make sure to submit the below mentioned documents to the registration office at the registration day:
Early Learning Centre (Pre-KG), Kindergarten (KG/ KG 1)
|Grades KG2/Prep – Grade 11
KG2 (prep)-Grade 9
Grade 10-Grade 11
*Original Transfer Certificate from previous school with following information
For further enquiries, please call +971-6-599-3231 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org